Montgomery County Homes For Sale
Find the latest homes for sale in Montgomery County, MD below!
Located in west-central Maryland, Montgomery County real estate features rolling hills, valleys, hilltops and altogether stunning, natural backdrops. It's one of the most the most affluent areas in the country, as well as the most populated county in Maryland. A crossroads of history, world-class entertainment, family-friendly communities and real estate options that cater to every taste and style, Montgomery County offers a quality of life that most people can only dream of. Read More...
- Cabin John
- Chevy Chase
- Garrett Park
- Glen Echo
- Montgomery Village
- New Construction-Montgomery County
- North Bethesda
- North Potomac
- Sandy Spring
- Silver Spring
- Takoma Park
- Vacant Land- Montgomery County
- Washington Grove
Montgomery County Real Estate Market
Prospective homebuyers will be extremely pleased with the wide selection of Montgomery County real estate currently available in both urban and rural areas. Montgomery County homes for sale range from modern condominiums to traditional single-family residences, sprawling estates to luxury homes on multiple acres of land, and everything in between. These properties also come in numerous styles, from historic colonials to modern-contemporary, and prices ranges from under $50,000 to upwards of $15,000,000.
Montgomery County Highlights
- Spend some time outdoors in any of the county's 345 parks
- Have fun with the family at the Montgomery County Agricultural Fair, the largest fair in Maryland
- Play a round at the Congressional Country Club, a popular course for the U.S. Open & PGA Tour
- Step into the past at over 50 historical venues & National Historic Sites
- Contemplate art and culture at over 60 galleries
- Catch a concert at one of 22 theatres
- Easily take a trip into the nation's capital
Living in Montgomery County, Maryland
Montgomery County residents with an appreciation for the arts enjoy the many theatres, galleries and concert halls found in the area, as well as the many festivals and performances held throughout the year. History buffs also have plenty of things to do and see, including a plethora of historical sites and museums. Outdoor enthusiasts especially enjoy Montgomery County's 33,000 acres of parkland and the recreational opportunities they provide. Whether you're seeking a quiet home in the countryside or a modern condo in a vibrant metropolis, you'll find it with Montgomery County real estate. Let us help you find the home of your dreams.